Wiz Solitaire 1.25 is now available.
New in this release:
- Baker’s Dozen: double clicking on a card will move it to the correct foundation, if possible.
- Added a shortcut to toggle the toolbar (Command + T).
- Made the statistics sheet resizable.
- Free Cell: made it possible to select which game to play. Use the “Game->New Game with Options…” menu item to enter the number of the game. The first million games are the same that can be played on the Free Cell implementation shipped with Microsoft Windows.
- Scorpion: a message will signal when you are forced to deal the last 3 cards because no other move is available.
- A “Game Rules” item has been added to the “Help” menu: it will open an utility panel with the rules of the game you’re playing.
- Chinese Solitaire, Yukon: changed the layout of the table to give more room to foundations.