Tablatures 1.2 has been released.
This version contains a series of fixes and improvements:
- Editing performances have been optimized.
- Keyboard shortcuts to edit rests have been added (r inserts a normal rest, R a multibar one).
- Fixed the way accidentals are rendered.
- Sometimes notes were incorrectly beamed together. Fixed.
- Properly layout the bass score when loading a tab.
- When opening a document, if the guitar score is totally empty, the bass score will be automatically displayed.
- Bar numbers at the beginning of the system take multibar rests into account.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to remove a position (shift + space).
- When changing the time/key signature of a barline, Show is automatically checked.
Thanks to all the users that provided feedback on the previous releases.