Tablatures 1.4 is now available.
This release contains the same fixes applied to TabView 1.18, plus some options that have been requested:
- Fixed a print problem that happened on Leopard when the print dialog was showing the page thumbnail.
- MIDI export created unreadable files on several OS X versions due to a bug in a system function. A different way to perform the same operation has been implemented in order to work around the problem.
- Added an option to choose the initial score (guitar or bass) that will be shown when loading a tab or creating a new document.
- Added an option to automatically make time and key signatures visible when creating new systems.
- Added an option to display bar numbers at every bar line.