An update for Tablatures has just been released.
It’s a maintenance release containing the following fixes:
- Improved cursor movements.
- If you add a time/key signature to a barline, the system is re-layouted to fit all the notes.
- When editing a tempo marker, the BPM value wasn’t updated if you closed the dialog while the focus was still on the tempo text box. Fixed.
- Sometimes a key signature couldn’t be changed. Fixed.
- Updated the Apple Remote functions to support Leopard.
- Other minor fixes.